I am a UKCP registered Counsellor/Psychotherapist and Psychologist.
I have been a practicing counsellor and psychotherapist in London since 2010. I work with same-sex and opposite-sex couples/people in various relationship configurations facing relationship issues; adults dealing with a wide range of difficulties; individuals affected by domestic violence and trauma; and with the LGBTQI+ community.
My practice is inclusive of all races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, disabilities, and religious beliefs. I endeavour to understand and acknowledge how intersecting identities affect our lives, our relationships, and our sense of self as human beings.
As a person-centred practitioner, I aim to co-create with you a confidential and non-judgemental therapeutic relationship, in which you are accepted and facilitated to explore the causes of your distress.
During therapy, you have the opportunity to find answers to fundamental questions: Do you know who you are? Do you understand what’s happened to you? What do you want to change?
As individuals, we tend to make healthy choices when we understand ourselves and our environment better. I offer a safe and confidential space in which you can explore and make sense of your feelings, thoughts, and aspects of your self or your experiences that might have been hard to talk about before.
My qualifications include:
- PostGraduate Clinical Diploma in Person-Centred Psychotherapy (Metanoia Institute, London, UK)
- Diploma/BA (Hons) in Person-Centred Counselling (Metanoia Institute, London, UK)
- MSc in Health Psychology (University of Southampton, UK)
- Psychology degree, First-class, honours (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece).
I frequently attend conferences, workshops, seminars, and trainings on a variety of issues and topics for my Continuous Professional Development.
As a Full Clinical Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP), I abide by UKCP’s Ethical Principles and Code of Professional Conduct.
I offer sessions in English, Spanish, or Greek, in person or online.
Areas of experience:
- Anxiety and stress
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Relationship issues
- Trauma/Post-traumatic growth
- Domestic violence/Sexual violence/Childhood abuse
- Suicidal thoughts/Self-harm
- Gender, Sexual, and Relationship Diversities
- Coming out issues
- Gender and/or Sexual Identity
- Discrimination and Minority Stress
- Cultural displacement
- Chronic/Terminal Illness
- Workplace bullying