Facilities of therapy rooms
What Is Provided
- High speed internet connection over a dedicated leased line ensures that video calls from all rooms are high quality and very stable.
- All the counselling psychotherapy rooms have been sound-proofed using recording studio technology to make sure that your sessions are kept private.
- A doorbell security system will enable to you identify and admit your clients from an intercom located in the hallway outside your counselling psychotherapy room.
- Unisex WC facilities, which are for the exclusive use of clients and therapists, are available on the landing of the second floor.
- A kitchenette with facilities for making tea and coffee is also available on the landing of the second floor. Milk, teas, coffee and sugar are provided. Eating hot or smelly food in the rooms is not permitted.
What Is Not Provided
- There is no waiting area or receptionist. Clients should be directed to arrive at the time of their counselling psychotherapy appointment. Should they arrive early there are a number of coffee shops in the immediate vicinity where they can wait for their appointment time.
- While there is a lift from the first floor landing there is no lift from street level. There is therefore no access for some disabled clients.
The building has only six tenants. Other tenants in the building include other counselling psychotherapy practices, a watchmaker, and two firms of solicitors . The building is quiet and access to the building is controlled by a security system.
There will usually be another counsellor or psychotherapist working in a counselling psychotherapy room on the floor at the same time as you.